Friday, May 1, 2009

Whatever...better late than never!





So it has definitely been a while, but there has been a lot going on with us. Just really busy mostly but praise the Lord for a second to just stop and breathe and update this thing a little bit. If you really care that much you are more likely to see newer stuff on our facebook pages. Add us if you want but that is where we are more often. Pray for us if you think of it. We love you all! Addie can't wait to meet her new giant cousin from Virginia. She has a lot of things to teach him about being a baby. J/K. I can't believe I just put j/k but anyways...much love from the Leonards!

2 comments:

Lauren Gyorfi said...

Thanks for posting. She is a cutey. I can't wait to give her a big squeeze this summer. Love the video.

Susan Leonard said...

somebody's is watching. she is so funny. that's awesome you got her laughing like that. she just gives me that look that says "whatever grandpa". but at least she looks at me :)